Tuesday, October 7, 2008

I Have Been Tagged

My friend Tonya has tagged me and this is my first time being tagged. The tag is what was I doing 20, 10, 5 and 1 year ago. Well here it goes and I looked in my Journals to see what I was doing.
20 years ago- I was living in Simi Valley CA and I was in the 10th grade at Royal High School. I was only at that school for 3 months. We moved to Ramona CA in the beginning of Dec. 1988. I was happy to move, I wasn't very happy living in Simi, but I did make a few good friends there, that I still keep in contact with to this day. I also was of dating age, but I didn't go on any dates in Simi Valley, except when we did a Laurel/Priest activity, where we got in a group of 4 at each table and I didn't do much talking at all, so I don't know if that counts. I didn't really go on any dates, until after High School.

10 years ago- We were living in Cedar City and we only had Ethan and we were living in a duplex. We learned Ethan had diabetes at the end of March of that year-1998. Ethan was a happy kid for the most part.

5 years ago- We were still living in Cedar City and we had Ethan and Zach. We were living in our first home, that we bought in 1999. Ethan was in first grade and playing Soccer for the first time and he still plays soccer, it is his favorite sport. Will was finishing up school for his Education degree and I was looking forward to moving out of Cedar City, I wasn't very happy in Cedar.

1 year ago- Still living in Cedar City, but living in a different house. Have all 3 boys and a dog. All of my family was at Sandra's for Thanksgiving, which was lots of fun. Dixie, our dog, died after we got back from Thanksgiving, we had to put her down and it was really sad.

Yesterday- Will and I had our appointments with the Chiropractor and then we went to the grocery store. Watched a few of my favorite shows, "Heroes" and CSI:Miami". last night.

I am not sure how many people to tag, I don't have many blogs that I follow, so here it goes. I of course tag all 3 of my sisters, Ginger and my cousins Alice, Ashley and Monika.

1 comment:

TisforTonya said...

you're such a good sport :) It's amazing to believe that we're getting to the age that "20 years ago" actually has memories to it instead of just the response "oh, that was way before my time!"