Tuesday, October 7, 2008

I've Been Tagged Again

Tonya tagged me again, but hey that is okay this is lots of fun. This time it is a book tag. I need to find a book, I got "Tangled Roots", well it is the last book I read. I need to go to page 56 and the 5th sentence on the page. Here is the sentence "She took a sip of her chamomile tea and forced herself to be more forthcoming than she usually was." I don't really care who does this tag.

On another note, this in regards to the first 2 books before "Tangled Roots" by G.G. Vandagriff. I was at a used bookstore last week and I found the 2nd book, "Of Deadly Descent" and I got it for $8.50 and I was so very happy that I found it. Then I was at DeseretBook on Saturday. I was there for Ladies Night, they always do that during Priesthood Session during Conference and this was my first year doing it and it was fun. I was just looking at books for along time and then I came across "Cankered Roots" and I was so excited because this is the first book in the series, so I had to buy it. Just wanted to share all this.

No comments: