Friday, October 24, 2008

Time for Friendship Night

Last night, I had Friendship night again and I even made Banana Bread and this was the first time that I have ever made bread and I guess it turned out okay. It tasted pretty good, but it didn't look so great. Anyway, I was looking forward to it, like I always do, but only 3 people came, so I was a little disappointed, but I knew some people couldn't make it. One of them brought their daughter, who is 10, so there were 4 people that came. Anyway, I asked everyone to bring a list of 20-30 things about themselves and I thought it was really cool to hear things about others. I thought I would put my list up here, but I could of come up with more things then 30 things, so here is the list.

30 Things About Myself

1. I was named after my Great Grandma.
2. I love the color purple.
3. I have been Bungie Jumping Twice.(before I was married)
4. I have never had a broken bone.
5. I have had my tonsils out.
6. I was born in Mesa AZ
7. I love the ocean.
8. I have lived in 5 states and 10 houses, by the time I was 16 years old.
9. I love to take pictures.
10. I love anything with strawberries in it.
11. I have 2 brothers and 3 sisters.
12. I love to listen to Classic Rock.
13. My favorite candy bar is Kit Kat.
14. I love to watch movies at home and in the movie theater.
15. I love Italian Food.
16. I hate Olives and Pickles.
17. I love to Dance.
18. Favorite Actor is Harrison Ford.
19. Favorite Actresses are Julia Roberts, Reese Witherspoon and Sandra Bullock.
20. My favorite Vacation Spot is Dillon CO.
21. I have always wanted to go to Sweden and Italy.
22. I love Tinkerbell
23. My favorite flower is Tulips.
24. Favorite food is Chicken.
25. Favorite Place to eat is, "The Olive Garden"
26. I love Dolphins.
27. I have held a baby aligator before, I have the picture to proof it.(I showed them the picture)
28. I am a Chicago Cubs Fan.
29. I love Dr. Pepper(the only soft drink I like)
30. I am a big Fan of the show "Survivor"

Like I said I could list more than that. Someday I will put that picture up, of me holding the baby aligator. I am not having Friendship Night next month because of Thanksgiving, but I will have it in December, so I will post on it then.

1 comment:

TisforTonya said...

hey - I have a picture of me and a little 'gator too!

I'm so impressed that you've been bunjee jumping twice - Hubby and I always wanted to go (back in the dating years) but it never seemed prudent...