Wednesday, October 29, 2008

4 Years Ago Today

2 months old

1 Year old


2 Years Old




3 Years Old





4 Years Old



Connor Nathaniel Sizemore was born on Oct. 29, 2004 at 12:49 pm in Phoenix Arizona and he is the 3rd son of William A. Sizemore and Malinda Sizemore. It is hard to believe that my baby is 4 years old today and that we were living in Phoenix at the time he was born. Yes, we didn't live there to long, 4 months is the time we spent there, but Connor was born there, so that is something good that came out of Phoenix.



Connor is a wonderful son, well all 3 of my sons are, but each of them are different in their own way. Connor is a happy boy, well most of the time he is. He is starting to talk more and it is so wonderful to hear him talk. He loves to run and play with his 2 older brothers. Right now, he really loves Scooby Doo and he especially loves to watch the cartoon movies of Scooby Doo. Sometimes, you can catch him trying to repeat the words everyone is saying in the cartoon movies of Scooby Doo and it is really cute. He also loves to go for rides in the car and he has a routine he has to do when he gets into the van. First, he has to open the automatic door of the van, even though that is not where he sits in the van, Zach sits over there and then he locks the door from the inside, even though I can open the car with the car key. Second, he buckles the seat belt, without him in it and then he opens the garage. Then I open his door and he sits in his seat and then I buckle his seat belt with him in it. Then he has to shut the automatic door, with the car key. That is his routine and yes it is very weird, but hey Connor is a strange 4 year old. I hope you enjoy the pictures of Connor, that are shown above.

6 comments:

Gayle said...

Happy Birthday Connor!

Sandra said...

Hopefully our birthday card made it in time!

TisforTonya said...

that's a great tribute to your cute boy - and I love the new look of your blog!!

Becca said...

I've got girls... although one of the m seems like a boy sometimes, she is WILD. She plays with the boys at recess and tears up the place. Happy birthday to your boy, it looks like you have a very active household!! :-) Just thought I'd give you some girl energy by posting!

Abounader Photography said...

My sister has three boys and I have two (One little one and one grown one). Thank gawd my cats are female! Great blog :-)

Becca said...

I had to come back and say, boring? What? How could I mom with 3 boys be boring? Seriously your house must have funny stuff going on every day. I keep a notebook to write down notes of funny stuff, so that later when I'm in the mood to write I can remember! In the end it doesn't matter who reads my blog as long as I have a good time writing it! :-) And I don't actually know T. I'm just a lurker on her blog. But I'm not creepy or anything. ha.!